Yes, we are fully insured. We carry Workmans Comp & PL/PD.
- Are estimates free? Yes, most estimates for service are free of charge. We do charge for consultations and services relating to gaining access and multi-party contracts.
- Are you a Certified Arborist? Yes, Peter has been a Certified Arborist for over 30 years.
- Do you consult in arbitration, mediation and litigation cases? Yes. References upon request.
- Do you prepare Arborist Reports for construction planning? Yes. Peter will also present reports at design review meetings.
- Do you provide safety hazard evaluation reports? Yes, and we also perform remediation recommendations.
- Do you perform mediation services between amicable parties? Yes, if it is a simple matter of clarifying intent, there is no charge.
- Do you plant trees? Yes, we also help in design planning.
- Do I have to be at home when you are working on our trees? No. If you are not going to be home, plan on leaving gates unlocked, pets enclosed and doors locked. We do not need to use your facilities. Please have payment arrangements made in advance.
- What if I'm not satisfied with the work performed? Our policy is that we would much rather keep you happy and a long term return client, than to get every last dime from the current project. I will communicate clearly with you in the estimate/consultation regarding what to expect. Talk with me and we can resolve your issue should you have any. Keeping your trees healthy, safe and beautiful, requires that you understand that a freshly pruned tree usually requires time to grow into the desired objective. We are highly trained professionals and make proper pruning decisions based on years of study and experience. If your request is a simple adjustment or correction please talk with me about it and we will usually come back and do the additional work at no cost. If I state that I am uncomfortable with your request based on tree health concerns and you insist on the additional pruning, the consequences will be your responsibility and additional charges will be incurred.
- Do you accept credit cards?
You can pay by check, cash, or...
we accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
As well as payment through PAYPAL.